Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Personality Type?

The famous Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is shown as a four character shorthand notation for each of the personality types. I've taken several of these tests and the my results are almost always the same: ISTJ (Introversion, Sensing, Thinking, Judging).

The website http://www.typealyzer.com lets you enter a website, say this blog, and then determines which type you are.

Based on the postings I have made to my blog, typealyzer decided to mark me as ESTP (Extraversion, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving).

Well, 2 out of 4 ain't bad. If you are the Detroit Lions, 50% would be a massive and unexpected upgrade. Even if you are a Detroit Tigers batter that isn't too shabby. But, as with all things on the web, your mileage may vary. :)

1 comment:

Buck said...

I'm an INTP, but my blog shows up as ESFP. Call me Jekyll. Or Hyde. I can't figure out which!