Friday, September 19, 2008

If you've ever had a crazy dog

Then you will recognize this right away.

I'm not a big spider fan, so if I posted this, you know it's not about a Scary Spider.

http://www.vectorpark.com/etc/spider.html

It is not a game, it is just a WasteOfTime, which sometimes we all need.

I love the reaction of the animated dog. Be sure to move the spider around under the feet and hold the mouse button to make it jump. Not to mention the way it tracks the little guy's every move.

And it will definitely bring a smile to your face.

Just like Mur & Syd, and Comet, and Spence, and my childhood pet and friend, Taffy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving Jax & I 10 minutes of entertainment! (And 10 minutes in two year old time is like...there is only 5 minutes left in a football game)

~T