Tuesday, January 8, 2008

23 Questions Quiz

Originally posted: September 09, 2007
1. DONE A LAWN JOB?
no. people who do so should be bitch-slapped.

2. TOILET PAPERED SOMEONES HOUSE?
no

3. RODE ON THE HOOD OF A CAR?
No, I kinda prefer the inside parts, thanks.

4. BUMPER HITCHED?
See 3.

5. LOST MONEY?
Does gambling count?

6. BROKE SOMETHING EXPENSIVE?
Yeah, sorry Mom.

7. THREW UP ON SOMEONE?
No, hate throwing up. If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna need some privacy.

8. SHOT A GUN?
Yeah, you got a problem with that?

9. WENT OVER 100 M.P.H?
Been there, done that many times. For first one, see Dodge Daytona Shelby Z. Northbound I-75, the Eight Mile Curve coming back from a Red Wings game. Thanks, Dad!

10. BEEN ROBBED?
No, see 8

11. BEEN ROBBED AT GUNPOINT?
No, see 8

12. STAYED AWAKE FOR TWO DAYS OR MORE?
Yes. See also, college years.

13. TRIPPED SOMEBODY ON PURPOSE?
Sure, that's how you get a tripping penalty, duh.

14. POPPED CRIS AT THE CLUB?
Cris, who's Cris? Is she hot?

15. BITCH SLAPPED SOMEONE?
Ah, no. Wanted to. And probably not who you think.

16. SPENT OVER $100 ON A PAIR OF JEANS?
lol, nfw. And if I ever do, do a 8 on me.

17. BEEN IN A BAR BRAWL?
No-ah-ah.

18. DRANK A FIFTH IN ONE NIGHT?
Hmm, possibly on New Year's Eve, if you add up all the different flavors. But I was definitely "Smarter than...", nevermind.

19. RAN ACROSS A FREEWAY?
No, if the chicken couldn't make it, what chance would I have?

20. BEAT SOMEONES ASS?
No, see 15

21. WON A RADIO CONTEST?
Never, but I have been to a play with someone who did win. Thanks, Tara!

22. BEEN IN A HOT AIR BALLOON?
Nope, but I saw one crash into Lake Huron.

"Vote, Vote!"
"Hey, look at the balloon, they want us to vote for that guy for sherriff"
"I don't think so, it's gonna crash into the water"
"Oh, they were yelling 'Get a boat, boat!'"

23. RAN NAKED IN THE RAIN THROUGH A PUBLIC PARK WHILE SINGING ARETHA FRANKLIN'S R-E-S-P-E-C-T?
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy # 22 was a memory fromlong ago! Fun though wasn't it.